After a particularly brutal winter it seems Spring 2014 has finally sprung. Are you ready to get in shape for what could be your best summer ever? More importantly, do you have the clothes to get you fit while working off the winter blues and the pounds that came with them? Well, B-Fly While at the barre or on the mat have you discreetly looked over and envied, “where’d she get that outfit?’ while absently catching a glimpse of your worn out yoga leggings and wife beater tank? We’ve all had those moments but as any fit & fashionably forward girl can tell you these days – It’s not just about working up a sweat but more importantly, where, when, and what you are doing before, during, and after. Whether its the Juice Bar before barre , sipping on coconut water during yoga, or shopping the local farmers market after spinning, you’ll want to be as fashionable on the outside as you are fit on the inside. We all need motivators… looking good does go along way in feeling good!
Start here with these 5 top picks for Spring’s 2014 fashion…
- Prism Mid-calf Sport Medallion Print Capris as seen on the LEFT are a great way to ease into wearing prints. Their black and white medallion print is super flattering, and will look great with a basic black tank and jacket!
- Koral Agile Jumpsuit as seen on the RIGHT is made with brushed Elastane, it offers the feel and softness of cotton with superior breath-ability, recovery and resilience – Wearing this sleek and sexy sport jumpsuit will make you feel great no matter how active the workout!
- PrAna Performance Gazelle Leggings as seen on the LEFT feature ergonomic seaming to contour your body and make it so sexy! Its reflective zippers and silicone gripper elastic make these leggings the perfect gym pants for the most intense workouts. A must have in basic black!
- Alo Yoga Lovelies Pants as seen on the RIGHT are the ideal 18” performance mesh capri. The sheer mesh inset on outer leg helps your skin breath and adds a cute touch that makes wearing your new yoga pants fun. Don’t be afraid to show a little skin with these sexy and functional capris while you’re walking the dog or enjoying your favorite fitness class. Get in grey with orange mesh for a pop of Spring color!
- Vie Active Rockell Compression Tights allow a great booty lift giving you a better workout in these purple compression leggings. You’ll go to the gym more just to show them off! Pair perfectly with the black and purple Brazilian Butterfly sports bra and you’ll be comfortable enough for the toughest cross fit workouts…and stylish enough to run errands in afterwards.
Be Fit, Be Fashionable, Be FUN in these latest trends for Spring 2014 available NOW at B-Fly Activewear